Merdeka...

Ops....it's not National Day that Merdeka...
It's exam merdeka...hehe..

But the sad thing is....
i study so hard....
until so late night..or rather early in the morning...
memorise so much....
end up not enough time to finish my paper...
huhu...
enough got scolded by the lecturer...
cause i forgot to write my name and details in my answer sheet...

haih...
hope i won't fail....
hope what i wish yesterday will come true...
and it will be good for all of us...
hehe....

will start my long long holiday today...
haha...
what am i going to do?
no idea yet...
but there are already a few thing in queue....

  1. Attend my cousin's graduation
  2. Attend Pre-release
  3. Research for Thesis
  4. Meet Kenneth Phun for Thesis
  5. Celebrate Mummy's Birthday
  6. Melaka Trip with Friends
  7. Rotaract District Meeting
  8. Business....
So many things to be done in just 2 months time....
and it's only the beginning...
need to appreciate time...

"Happy Holiday guys"

Till here....
**********************************************************************************
hi all. It's great to be able to post on our blog after so much stress from studies. haha

2 hours before the finals...

My trust-able notes

Lunch party Group study

Anyways, exams were fine, i think it was better than my midterm. Probably coz i wasn't really prepared for my midterms. Haha.

As for how i celebrated my dear's 21st birthday, i think she has elaborated it well enough. Therefore, i will not bored you guys out there more.

Anyways, we went for a short mamak session wif some friends rite after exams. And then went home. Tired. Sleeping soon...

Till then...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker