Sick

Today is the first day of my study break that i can actually stay at home and study...
but what really happened is that...
i slept all day long...
woke up once awhile to drink water....
off the air cond...
wear jacket....
and pull my comforter closer to me....

am i sick?
i think so...
i have flu and cough....
but i think i have fever too....
little while i feel cold....
little while i feel hot...
hehe.....
it's funny?
but it's suffering too....

Why do i need to get sick everytime during exam?

Stress is making me sick...
sob sob...
need to rest and relax to make sure that i don't continue sick....
there are plenty more for me to study and to catch up since i spent some of my study time at Langkawi....
Finals is around the corner....

"Get well soon"

::^^::
************************************************************************************
Hmm... i guess the reason why my dear is still sick is cause she refuses to go and consult the doctor . naughty dear.

Anyway, you'll need to get well soon wor dear so that you can concentrate more on your studies.

As for me, yeah, i was also too tired for the day, so i decided to call today off. Will try to study now, nite time. Haha. But the subjects are not so interesting subjects this semester. comparing to the older semesters, i have like Cognitive Psych, Abnormal Psych, Social Psych, etc etc, this semester i have an Ethics paper as well as a Youth Work paper, which i did not learn anything at all from his class. How am i supposed to study for his exam? As for ethics, although i do understand his lecture, but the subject itself is.. quite.. boring.

And yet, i'll still need to continue moving on. After this semester, there will be 2 more semesters plus an additional semester till i finish my degree. After that, what?

There is a prerelease mania going on at Summit this weekend, but i don't think my dear will allow me to go. haha..

Anyway, need to go back to studying now.

All the best to those who are having exams too.

Till then...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker