Surprise..

Yes...another surprise for the month...
dear...made an effort to visit me...
and it's surprise...
was sleeping when he reached...
haha...

felt bad...
anyway...
we watch Vantange Point...
quite interesting movie....

Spend the rest of the day clean up house...
guess i will be doing this for the rest of my holiday...
huhu...
tired...
resting now....

Till here....
**********************************************************************************
Woke up early today (7 something in da morning!) on the first day of my ho-li-day just to make my way up to Kajang to see my dear lo. Took train and then a cab to her house. She was still sleeping when i reached. I was also tired, for yesterday was a very long day. So we chat awhile, had lunch then watched some movies before i left.

Nothing much happened today. Am now updating my cards collection to be sorted out on which is to be sold while which is to be kept as collection. Haha.

Online shop coming soon. Hope all goes well. And frens plz give some support la. Haha.

Tired now. Need some rest. Will blog again tomolo.

Till then...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker