Home

Stayed at home today. Basically i did alot of stuffs, from watching tvs to watching more tvs to watching even more tvs. Haha. Basically, i helped out my mum for some work and then watched tvs lor.

One of the important and interesting event on tv was the news about the road blocks and the petrol price story. I am sure most of us noe what is happening now in Malaysia rite? lol. Let's hope it doesn't get worst and burden us more.

Tomolo will be meeting up with my lecturer for my thesis. Have work to do now, which is to search for past researches about my thesis topic. Lots of research to read from now onwards (my so-called HO-LI-DAY-S).

Anyway, tomolo will also be the day my dear joining me for Manawerx FNM. Let's jux hope we get some goodies there.

Calvin and Hobbes how to earn more money:



Till then...

**********************************************************************************

I don't want to do research!
On my HOLIDAY....
can someone please help me?
can i don't be a third year student now?
add on to that....
i need to do a presentation for PSY 301...
and they only decided to start it on MAY 06 batch...
which is MY BATCH...
what is this?

I don't want to talk in front of the whole crowd for 30minutes...
ALONE...
it's Colloquium...
HUHU....

Been staying in my room the whole day...
supposed to pack and clean up my room...
but i think i made it worst...
messier than before i started working...
now the whole floor is in a mess...
difficult to walk...

Can i borrow a magic wand from Harry potter?
Please return all the things to it's respective places..
THanks...
(maybe this will only happened in my dreams...)
so...shall i sleep earlier?
haha....

Till here....

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker