Free Motherboard...

Saw my dear at HELP bustop today...
hon him but he didn't realise... :(

Anyway....

Went to HP Tower today to pick up my laptop....
don't know what's wrong with it...
so send in to troubleshot which cost me minimum charges RM95....

But what happened?
They told me that it is free or charge...
Yes...FOC...
Why?
Cause my motherboard has 2 years warranty...
So they replace one for another...
haha...
so grateful..
thanks to all those who helped me...^^
it cost RM400-500 to replace one motherboard...

And now...
it can function again..^^
no more black screen...
My lappie....^^

After that, mum and I went shopping...
Yes...
we went Ikea...
with my heels...
my leg feels like breaking into 2pieces..
lucky mum helped me...
we exchanged shoe...
the benefits of having almost the same size feet...
haha...

Ate the yummy curry puffs...Half dozen...RM5.50....

But they no longer have this cute little box...
now they use paper bag only..
save cost i guess... ^^

Everyone saving cost...
including me and dear...
need cash for Singapore Trip...^^
Any good ideas on how to save money or how to earn money?
remember to include us k....
haha..

After that, went to aunty house at Puchong...
Usually thing...
My mum will spent all her time talking with my aunties...
while me sleeping, playing with my cousins....

Back home...
Tired...

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker