Grand Prix Trial Singapore



Date : 15 February 2009
Venue : CCE, OUG
Time : 10am - 6pm

Visit here for more information...

Waited for my dear sms the whole day...
he joined to above competition...
each sms make me more anxious...
everytime he will sms the result of the match...

first game : lost
2nd game : win
3rd game : win
4th game : win
5th game : win
6th game : win

i forgot got how many more game...
but got top 8, top 4, and finals...
my dear was there with Vincent Gan...
His teammate rush all the way back from Genting Highland to watch his match...
I didn't managed to go there...
no transport... :(

And guess what?
MY DEAR WON... :)
CHAMPION OF GPT SINGAPORE....

yeah...^^
Congrats dear...
we are going to Singapore...
haha...

Aside from that,
i did this to my hair....

Can you see how flat is my hair?

So Straight...
I obey rules..
see i wear seatbelt with snoopy...^^
haha...

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker