Yes...
I don't have to wake up 8am today...
because it's midterm week...
no class for Career Guidance...
Haha...

However, I reached college at 12pm...
So what i did?
  • Meet up with my dear for lunch
  • Meet up with my groupmates for ERB
  • Study awhile
  • Played Magic Card in DSA
And there goes my 20% midterm...
in a Auditorium...
where we usually have our lecturers...
our friends sitting side by side...
why?
not enough venue for examinations...
weird...but that's the reason..

Anyway, we have different sets of questions...
Not like the questions are different, just the position of the questions are different...
so still can copy also la....
but i don't have time to copy...
i don't know why i take up so much time...
everyone pass up their paper so fast...
i got panic...
don't know how to answer...
huhu...
Next time, please go back to the exam hall please?
this place make me freak out...
Thanks..

Need to prepare for my next exam tomolo...
Good night...

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker