Happy Valentine's Day!

What i did?

Let me count...
1..
2..
3..

this is the third valentine's day we spent together?
i not sure the second one counts...

but..the place...

1..midvalley
2..midvalley
3..midvalley also...

maybe next year also Midvalley?
haha...
not sure..

We went to Sushi Zanmai for breakfast...
we search for it all around...
Found Pasta Zanmai at Midvalley...
Found Sushi Zanmai at The Gardens...
the directory there was way cooler than Midvalley's Directory...
touch screen one..so cool...feels like kampung people only...
haha...

pictures will be uploaded later...
it's yummie...
trust me...^^

then we walk around...
shop shop...

Around 3pm...
Went back to dear's house...
Watched Conan in Youtube...
Watched some movies on Astro....


Time for present giving....


Chocolate.. - the symbol of love....
not very sure why...
but i love them...^^

Some of dear's other presents...
We completed one of dear's present...
(the pink one..will update the completed 1)

We painted one Magic Card.....


From this...Cenn's Tactician....

To this....
KC's Cenn's Tactician..

After that,
went to Church...
I secretly did something...^^

Then,
we head off to KFC>.< tapao my favourite Zinger Burger Combo...

Head off to Manawerx...
Yes...
You didn't hear me wrong...
my dear need to train for tomorrow's competition...

Reached Manawerx...
Kin Leong bought Chinese Booster Box...
So they busy cracking....
Then only train my dear...
teach him how to plan...
Till 11.50pm..

By the time in the car, it's 11.55pm...

That's my Valentine's Day...

"Happy Valentine's Day, my dear..."
I love you...^^
no matter what we did today...
it's still our valentine's day..
i appreciate it... :)

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker