I'm Back too...^^

Hi all...
I'm back too...
with some edition to the blogskin....

First First is this...

at wordpress...

then this...

then this...
then this

and now this...
hehe...........................
nice ma?
hehe...
.......................

Aside from that,
I will be updating previous posts according to dates...
So that i will not not forget all the sweet and sour (sounds like food...haha) memories....^^

Today, I woke up super late...
my brother need to work at 11pm..
I only managed to wake him up at 10.40pm...
I know...it's bad...
plus his work not nearby...
it's at KL...
from Kajang travel to KL needs at least 30minutes...
We only managed to start the car engine at 11pm...
Can you imagine it?

What's worst?
I have a class at 12pm...
Reach KL i still need to take monorail plus bus....
Luckily i reached just in time for class...

Then, wanted to do my Passport today...
Yes...i'm going Singapore with my dear..

Now very high tech d...
they have this place, KIPPAS (not KIPAS...not fan...) that have passport kiosk that you can renew and redeem your new passport within 2 hours...

this is what you need :
  1. 1. Current passport
  2. RM300 (or RM600 for a 64-page passport, still 5-years validity period though)
  3. MyKad
  4. 1 photocopy of your MyKad
  5. 1 passport sized photograph
But then,
this machine don't work for those MyKad that chips spoilt d...
Mine was one of it...
huhu...
Everyone seems to work fine with the machine...
but mine forever downloading....

What's next?
I head of to the office to do it manually...
with all the first timers, lost passport and all...

Things that you need:

  1. Current passport
  2. RM300 (or RM600 for a 64-page passport, still 5-years validity period though)
  3. MyKad
  4. 1 photocopy of your MyKad
  5. 1 passport sized photograph
  6. Form (RM1 - you can get if from the information counter)
  7. Your birth certificate number
So frustrated...
Need to queue and get number and wait and wait and wait...
I don't have the time to wait...
Headed off for lunch...
Will find some time to renew my passport before going to Singapore.... :)
Miss ITC101... (which our lecturer stressed to attend)
Visit Comic Marts for some Magic Session...
Head off home...

till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker