Long

After so long this blog has been abandoned. Yes, you guessed it right. We were busy. A few updates about what happened for the past few weeks /months lol:

  • Celebrated Christmas, New year, My birthday, and Chinese New Year.
  • New semester began, hence more work and less time.
  • Has been doing some trading and stuffs to earn money.
  • Won a Grand Prix Trials last weekend, hence will be going to singapore for the Grand Prix Singapore next month.


For more info of SG GP, visit Singapore GP

Has been trying to balance my time between college work and Magic for the past few months. And i finally managed to win a GPT (great achievement for me ><). Therefore, not much time for bloging. haha.

Just recently bought a PSP for both me and my dear. We share share to buy it. Haha. Coz she has been a great supportive figure both in my studies and magic life. She sometimes sit beside me doing nothing and watch me compete in magic tourney. So now she can play the PSP. hehe. Pictures will be uploaded when free.

College has not been great. The longer we spend here, the worst we feel. They have been taking advantages on us, our college. All they want is $$$. Nothing else.

Better go going with my work now. Shall update more often.

Till then...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker