Morning class

Woke up early..
6.09am...
It was raining heavily..
I didn't want to leave my comfy bed....
I didn't want to leave my bunnie...
But i need to wake up...
just to attend my CLASS....

I HATE CLASS!

when can i finish all this thing?
==

After class,
went DSA...
my place to have nap between class...
haha...
not like i sleep on bed or what la...
but rest on table and chair la...

Then, we went to have breakfast/lunch....
yummy nasi pataya.. RM4.30...

are we really that busy?
we need to have our group meeting during lunch time...
about ERB and stuff...

Then, rush off to Wisma HELP for MInd Games Meeting..
Played Citadel the dark side today...de Game..
it was fun...evil...haha...

After that, we rush to Block A...
to attend ITC 101...
which i have been missing class for so many weeks... :(
and i need to miss half of this too...
coz it clashes with my Psychology class...
why can't they make it better?
cooperate among the departments and help the students out?

At 2.45pm, we sneak out of class as if we were skipping class to have fun...
Run to Block E...
For Ms. Winnie's PSY304...
Played with psp while waiting for her to do all the admin stuffs...
Dear got back his paper d...
So nice...
He got super high...
*Hugs*
Congrats dear...

mine not back yet...
Apparently the stupid machine simply mark the SET B answers...
so have to remark...
need to wait next week...
I need to start praying again... :(

Done with classes..
Rush to KL Sentral to take train back home...
and it's pouring heavily again... :(

Was really hungry...
Dear got me this....^^...Fillet-o-fish...
Yum Yum...

I took a shuttle train from KL Sentral back to kajang...
Only stop at bandar Tasik Selatan...
So fast..i reached kajang d...
hehe....

Just completed my reflections paper...
1 down...more to go...
Gambateh...^^

Till here...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker