7 months....

Another 1 month till my birthday and 2 months till our anniversary...
More like an ex-anniversary...
A word that i have been resisted to use for the past months...

Reading your post yesterday and today..
Make me feel more lonely...
Not sure you went with her or your company...

But, i still remember asking you to see sunrise with me at Kuantan...
You don't want..
Want to sleep :(

And now...
You can watch beautiful sunrise together...

I always tell myself that...
I should give up..
I will find someone better..
Someone that really love me and care for me...
But..
Why i still felt it?

Should i block you?
But blocking it's  just falling into denial again..
Will i get to pull myself up from this hole that i have been digging for so long...
Will another prince charming come and save me?

My dear,
I'm glad that you are happy..
You see the future once again..
But, if once you turn back,
You will see the one that you once love...
Still hurt...
Still struggling...

I know..
It has been a tough road for you as well...
And i hope...
Although i hate to say this....
This new one will really bring happiness to you...
Loving you always...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker