When it's all worth it...

I know where you went..
And who you went with..

I don't know what you trying to do..
You told me that sorry..
You didn't manage to reply me..
But..
You managed to post things on facebook...

Maybe you are with her...
Not convienent to message me..
I nderstand...
But...
I really not happy...
I'm sorry...

Today...
I try to fill my time as much as possible...
Not to think of you...
Yet...
I still do...

Reach Sepang Super GT...
Saw the cars you like...
Saw miku you like...
All i could think of is you...
How much fun you having there and all...

When will i find myself back?
I start to don't know what i like...
What i want...

I know i need help this time...

I almost break off  the secret me and your sister kept today..
She don't know you going manila for magic..
She thought company trip..
I suddenly say you go korea and phuket..
They like so weird..
Why i know she don't know...

You talk to them more la...
She's your sister..
and they are your family members...
I can't talk to you so much already..
If you don't want...
Maybe she can help you out...
Be more close to them..
When anything happen...
Still family is the one that matters most...

Take care...
Good night...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker