Finally split...

I wonder what you feel when we finally split the line..
I was really angry at you when you want to cut the line off if i don't cooperate with you..
It's not that i don't want to cooperate but i'm working..
I have meeting...
Don't use those words towards me ok?
I know i hurt you before...
But the damage on me is worst than you can think...

Sorry..
I got angry and took off the necklace you gave me..

So, yes..
We went and split the line..
You asked lots of questions and answered lots of it..
You were busy checking your phone, calling..
Not sure...
Maybe message her...
Don't know...

But, you look so different...
Your face got so many scar...
You look so tired...
You cut your beard...
leaving 1...
or maybe you didn't see that..

You asked about my condition, my work, my family...
I just answered...
Because i don't dare to ask you what i want to know because i don't want to hear things that i don't want to... :(

You asked for a hug before i leave..
Is this the last hug that you will give me...
Or...
I don't know...
I still feel you...
You hug is so powerful...
So tight and firm...
Make me don't want to leave you..
But i know..
I can't hug long..
I know i need to let go...

Miss you so much...
Thank you for everything...
Really..
I will always love you...
Even when i want to hate you..
I still turn out to still care about you...

If what i feel is really true...
I want you to take good care of her..
Make her happy like you once did to me...
Although i don't want to give you to her...
I still want you to be happy...
Loving you is my the best thing i ever did..

Thank you...
Won't be wishing you alone good night again..
Maybe just here...
Good night..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker