My lost dear...

Some how some where...
Everyone say the same thing...
But still it doesn't goes into my mind...

I was told to stop contacting you...
Stop stalking you...
But i couldn't ...

Why i need to face this type of thing?
Can i just be a normal human being that someone loves someone care?

Now that you have her...
I can't force you to do anything any more right?

Someone will be calling you dear..
And you will be calling someone else dear...
Miss you my dear...
That is no longer here...

Where should i find you?

Today...
A few person have been asking me how are you..
including you...
What do you think?

How to face the fact that i'm hurt?
My boss told me not to tell you that i'm hurt...
But..
What's the differences?
Even you know..
Will you turn back?

How to be "siu sa" and walk away?
You all say alot times already..
Yet...
I still can't...
7 months...
What have i been thinking?

Please concentrate on your work now...
Maybe along the way..
You will be better...
You will found your true one....
 I hope this is true...

I need a hug...
Someone please hug me....
:(

Good night...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker