When the truth lies in front of you...
What will you do?

I'm surprise that i didn't cry when i first saw it..
Maybe..
I'm too tired to cry anymore..

Heart still will pain..
Like a knife hit it tremendously...
But..
What can I do?
Life still goes on...

My dear...
Like i always mention in my  post...
Take good care of her...

Not easy for you to find each other finally...
It will not be an easy road..
Like what we face previously...
Just...
Hope that everything will goes on well for you....

Girl...
Still need to comfort...need to tham..
Don't always want to win...
Love may be blind...
But..Reality is there...
So, do take care of her heart as well...

Goodbye my dear..
My love one...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker