:(

I thought i'm ok...
Tried to login my facebook..
And i saw so many things...

How could i make it better for myself?
Should i really block you?
I don't want to...
But...
You make me feel that i'm really a fool for using so much time on you...

Just because i want you to treat her better..
Doesn't mean that i already can accept this fact...
I really hope that i can make it better..
Hope that i can find my own happiness and continue my journey of life...

It nice that you willing to stop magic for her...
Like what i told you...
You like magic so much more than me...

Just thinking how much you have change for her makes me feel that..
I really not that suitable for you..
But...
For you that have change part of yourself for me..
Thank you...

I still will love you...
Maybe not as a future partner..
But, dear...love you always...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker