I know what you are doing..
And i felt it so much...
Because i know what is happening?

Why must you do back the same thing you to me to her?
The games, songs, and things you did to make me happy..
To laugh at your jokes...
To smile and pampered with your songs...
That song i introduced to you...
Can't you keep it for us?

Why do i have to deal with this?
I feel like blocking you so much...
That i don't have to see all this anymore..
But...
I don't want to lose contact with you...
I still want you in my life..
Maybe you don't need me anymore...

But..
You made an important point in my life..
And i wish to keep this memories...
As for now..
It's the best i ever had...

I hope...
My time spent with you..
You will treasure it as well..
Only to know that it's impossible... :(
Take care my dear..
Take care of her as well...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker