Tag : Love Quiz

Game rules:

A People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse. (Why cannot?? Busy busy a..hehe….)

B These 8 people must state who they were tagged by (Anna tagged us!). You cannot tag the person who tagged you. (Of course lah….tag again for what o…) Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people. People who are tagged will be blessed and their wishes will come true in the future (Hope so la).




1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Betray….hmm…can you define “betray”…haha….too many psychology concept….I will ARGH!!!

2.What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
Hmm….i guess I will talk to the person and share what I really feel…don’t like to be the last to know things…I guess others also…..

3.What will your dream wedding be like?
My dream wedding….hmm….can I have something like fairy tale….walk in to the wedding hall with my prince charming and live happily ever after….. ^^

4.Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
No idea….when I know one…I tell you okie…haha….I guess everything is in our own hand…..which part we choose will be the part that determine what we will face…shouldn’t be confused then…

5.What's your ideal lover like?
Has lots of faith in me….

6.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
Hmm….there no one true answer…..

7.If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
If I really like the person, I will learn to let them go as long as they are happy with their life….. (But not sure can or not..haha)

8.If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Wouldn’t do anything….don’t want to be the third party and spoil the happy relationship of the person I like….

9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Plenty…but….everyday is a new beginning…..so…no worries…^^

10.What do you want most in life?
Too much…..i guess I want everyone to be happy with life…….

11.Is being tagged fun?
Tagged….should it be fun??? Haha…..maybe when I’m bored…but no no when I’m busy…

12.If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
Sob sob….can’t do much…..if is really yours then is yours….haha…..

13.Who is currently the most important person to you?
Someone who you know who you are…. ><

14.What kind of person do you think I am?
Anna……cute little girl…..yet don’t get cheated by her appearance…..smart girl…..thanks for the friendship throughout these 3 years…..

15.What is the most unforgettable thing/event in your life?
To love and be loved by others…..

16.If the person you secretly like cannot recognise you, what would you do/how would you react?
Anna :Prosopagnosia…

Haha…true ture…he might had it…I will wait till he recognize me again??haha

17.Would you give your all in a relationship?
MY all….hmm….only in a relationship called husband and wife…. ^^

18.If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
How could I fall for two person at the same time…my heart can’t stand it…might have heart attack…haha….

19.What type of friends do you like?
Friends who make friends with their real heart…..

20.If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
Sorry sorry…not my fault….it’s him….haha….hahahahahaha…….

People that i tag :
I not sure who reads this blog as it is still very very new.....

~Victoria
~Jamie
~and so on.......no 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 and 8....hehe.....

~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY ~*+*^*^*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker