First day at home...

....after holiday started....

yes...this is the first day that i spend my whole day at home...resting...i slept till 12 something...haven't experience this for quite some times already...haha....

woke up...did some house chores....

and then updating all the post that i have missed out......

and finally todays post....

it will be quite short as i haven't been doing much things.....

hehe....

dear, take care of your fingers ok...don't hurt tou already o.....

Till here....
************************************************************************************'
Hmm... it has been 1 day already. how fast. And i did not have the time to practice my chess yet.

Tomolo will be another day at home, but will try to play Maple tomolo. Had lost contact with that game since... long time ago.

Chess competition is this Saturday. But i still need some time to prepare.

My dear will be coming to see me this Saturday. thx dear.

Jux heard from my dear that her brother's gf had a new DS. was wondering if its hers.

Just posted a post at LowYat.net to sell off some of my old collectibles. running out of cash lately. haha. hope that someone buys it.

Now i can't just sit still and wait but have to keep refreshing the page jux to check and see if anyone has replied and wants to buy. haha.

Friday will be badminton day. can't wait for it.

Can't wait for my dear to join my to Ipoh on 10th of May...

Did not do much things today. followed mum to my aunt's place, then home, then now.

Twas a boring day. Should have spent the time on practicing my chess. haha

Hope tomolo will be a better day.

Till then...

~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker