Group Study



... was not successful today.

Was supposed to have a group study today with some friends in college. But it turned out to be a failure, simply because non of us were ready... well, at least we were not fully ready. haha.

Had PSY206 tut today in the morning. After that, went to Block E for some group study and chit-chats. Then home.

Nothing much happened today. Still thinking about the recent incident that happened. Why is life so challenging???

Just found out that my interest in Magic: The Gathering has began to ignite again. I dropped that game when i just entered college, simply because i don't have enough time for it, unlike during my secondary school years. Used to go to the shop every Saturday just to sit down, play a few rounds of the game with some friends, had lunch, chit-chat, and then home. Ahh~ missed those Saturdays...

My Saturdays now are filled with either extra classes, Research Colloquium, Movie day, chess practices, or even assignments...

Might want to pick up that game again...

Which means:

- more time spent in analyzing card strategies
- more cash spent on it $$
- more time spent on updating myself about the latest news in the TCG (Trading Card Game) world
- lesser time spent with my dearie...

hmm... still considering ~

Till then...

It's me again....hihi....girl girl back here....hmm....boy boy wan play game game ha....will spent less time with me o...sob sob....but nevermind la...as long as you enjoy it should be ok with me..but don't forget me, leave me alone then can d....hehe....no worries...further more...if you play in HELP, i will accompany you a...might be boring...but still can manage....i can learn how to play MAGIC like how i learn to play chess......OKIE???

Yup....failed in study group....haha...i'm the one who study least i think....even now...supposed to study finish the 2 chapter but i didn't...i was busy.....doing something else...something that wouldn't benefit me...wouldn't help me in my grades....might help my mood abit...haha.....

Went and cut my hair....haha.....haven't take pretty picture yet....wait i take picture already then i will update here....hmm.........first time after 8years i allow someone else to touch my hair...haha....but the aunty blur blur de.....she don't dare to cut my hair....i cut 3 times....i mean she need to "edit" it 3 times.....firstly,she cut not enough short....so long like didn't cut only....so she cut it for the second time...then, it's still so heavy....she told me that she will layer it....but she didn't.....so, she layer abit the tail....she said if layer top will "fly"....but she's the one who say wan to give more layer to the top of the head...cause too flat already......then, she say other thing...blur blur wan.......then, my mum ask me to let the girl there wash my hair....at first it was ok.....i didn't like massage from strangers......and i try to cope with that.....the last thing i afraid was the washing part......my neck was like hanging there....so not well.....i almost vomited...even my mum who loves it said it's uncomfortable......but it's cheap......wash plus cut me and my mum only RM44...and the aunty return extra Rm 10 to my mum...means RM36...haha......the last time i cut my hair was like RM55...me alone...without wash.....hehe...

then, went pasar malam.....bought clothes...haha...one for me and one for my dear.....although it's different pattern...but i bought that so that i can suit my dear...haha...bought one for him during his birthday....haven't see him wear it yet....waiting for the moment.....neck like giraffe already...

Think i will stop here....got plenty of other things to do...for example...STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Till here.....

~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY~DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker