Randomness

I ran out of title.

Did nothing today. Slept, woke up, watch tv, eat, church, and now blog.

It has been a boring day.


Coach called me again to talk to me about the group conflict for the chess team this year. He said I am the captain of the team, don't let others influence and take control of my authority. Show them who is the boss. Sounds easy, but in real life, it's not...

Although most of our assignments were handed in already, yet there are still some colloquium reviews which we need to do in order for us to get some extra credits. And i really need those credits. Will be entering my last year in this Psychology degree soon... real soon. Then i will be free from assignments.

After that, i don't know what career to pursue. Where should i go for a job? Will i end up in a company which i don't like doing routine-like work for 365 days a year and then repeat it again the following year for the next 30 or so years??? I definitely would like to do something fun... Something which i like. But what? Game design? Not a chance !

I was just wondering back at the time when me and some of my frens came out for a yum cha session and we kinda talked about out life now in college. That was quite some time ago. Couldn't really remember when. One of my friends were studying in The One Academy, and he's gonna make it out as a game designer (i am so so jealous!). Another of my fren is studying in Legends, a chef-to-be. And the best part for him is, he has nothing called HOMEWORK !!! All he does is to attend class, and then do some practical training on how to cook and stuffs, and then walla! Chef! This is going no where....

So for me, what should i do???

Till then...

Woke up really late today.....past noon....didn't had a good night sleep yesterday...something triggers me to remember lots of memories that i didn't want...what can i do to change my memories?? could i develop dissociative amnesia now?? hope i can....so that i can delete that particular memory from my brain.......

did assignments....again and again....and still i can't find that stupid 40 x 40 cm box.....all the box in the town have the same measurement...either too big or too small.....what to do?? tomorrow go buy paper and do one.....no choice already..need to pass it up on monday.....

went Putrajaya today......Putrajaya Club house....a place for police marine to pick up passengers by the river?? and then, there are kayaking.....people racing small yatch and so on...
Me....with the half Mosque...

Me...with some Kayak....

My shoes....

then, went Botany Garden.....saw sunset....so nice......wish my dear was there with me...
Putrajaya.....the nice scenery and architectural designed structure... it's so nice and beautiful...imagine how much the government spent to develop this place?? so many decoration....each building has it's own unique design and colors......different environment.....varies type of plantations....flowers and trees.....so environment friendly.....even the road sign and street lamps have different design....much much nicer than ours in town....the straight from up to bottom grey lamp post.....after that head off to Alamanda......shop shop awhile....not to discriminate or what...but why it's the whole Alamanda is filled with Malay people?? everytime i go there.....it's the same....my family and i looked weird....they have the look like...."Why you come here?? this is not the place for you"...hehe.....

returned home....my family seems to sense my stressful life....this few days i'm so lucky that i have my grandmother and my mum......both of them cook super nice soup for me....need to "puo ha"....hehe....grandmother say i everyday late sleep...need to drink some soup to make sure i'm not heaty...."ha four"=make the fire down???haha....direct translation from chinese to english always makes me laugh....haha..mummy cook soup and also "pou sam"....is it Ginseng?? i not sure....yuck...i don't like it....it's bitter......but i have to drink it...over and over again....Blek......but mum say it's good....because i always feel cold.....she say need it's good for my health....gain back the don't know what.....one say hot, one say cold....so contradicting....hehe...anyway, thanks....mummy and ama....both of them just care for me.....i'll take care of myself...no worries...but i still like soup....haha...cook more...any type also can.... :)

Dear, I'm sorry....

Till here....

~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~


0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker