Unpredictable

... was today.

Woke up quite early today to go for class at 9am. PSY203 Child Development. But when i reached, my dear told me that there was only a few people in class and that because of that she thought that there was no class today. Class started, with less then 15 people in it. Unpredictable.

Today was the last class, or rather the last day of college. Yesterday was Cyril's birthday, so we got him a pendrive. But he was not here in class today. Weird. After doing some checking, we found that he actually went for a trip to Tanjung Rambutan (Yes, it's that place alright!) and hence not coming for class. Unpredictable.

Chen Ming called me sometime during class and asked me to go for lunch at Menjalara's Banana Leaf rice. Unpredictable.

But before that, we went for chess practices for awhile. I went into the office to settle the team player's registration, and then got harassed by Quinton. He kept asking me for the line up of the team. I can't imagine what will his reaction be when he found out that he is the reserved player, being that he had previously fought with out chess coach because of the team listing as well. He's jux... too bossy. And the problem here is that he is not the person in charge of this team. To add to this, he is also representing HELP for scrabble. And during chess practices, he was willing to skip chess just to practice scrabble. I mean, how greedy can a guy be? Wanting to be in 2 place at 1 time? Choose 1 la... noob. Unpredictable.

Went to Menjalara for lunch after that. However, my dear's brother called and asked her to go to Times Square to accompany him to work because he was alone there today and he is bored. So my dear and i have to travel all the way back to KL again to accompany her brother. I was thinking to go home and rest so that tonite can study. Unpredictable.

My dear is still in KL now, going home. Till so late... Unpredictable.

Today is jux... unpredictable.




*********************************************************************************




today i draw a star line....hehe....so that it is easier for you all to read...suddenly change author...although i always put centralized...but maybe this will be better....hehehe....unpredictable...

hmm....i'm kind of tired this few days...used to be filled with energy to so lots of things in a day......unpredictable....

i slept in class today....huhu.....record got scratches all over already...i used to be a good girl...pay attention in class...never fall asleep and i do understand each and everything that the teacher/lecturer taught me.....i can respond and act on it spontaneously.....but now...huhu....no more already...i always fall asleep in class....as i feel that the lecture is too boring...or i'm too tired to concentrate.....i don't understand what the lecturer is teaching....all looks like French to me....huhu......what is this???why is all this happening to me?? what influence be to be so naughty.....i don't want....someone please help me.....unpredictable....
yes....we went and eat banana left rice today....my dear.....omg...he ate so much rice....can't imagine me putting all those into my stomach....haha...jealous jealous......can eat alot of food also won't get fat fat.....so enjoy...hehe.....i can't finish mine even after i told the guy i want less rice....but i manage to finish all the vegetables....and all of them taste....delicious...although quite spicy......yummy.......Unpredictable.....
My dear accompany me to Times Square all the way from KEPONG (his home area) to KL (far away from his home).....thank you so much dear...i was thinking that i alone take train there sure very boring...luckily you were there...although i slept all the way....haha.....it's nice having you around......unpredictable...

today went and help kor kor lo...tired o....need to stay there give flyers.....(i give and message....pretend to work....wahaha....)....but tired also....cause i accompany kor at the Times Square bridge there...so i need to stay...as the whole bridge will move when....like earth quake.....if i sit down, then will headache.....so need stay almost all the time lo....hehe....then, the air cond inside and outside the shop different temperature...if you stand outside...very hot...like desert..even there are few airconds out there.....compare to one inside.....if you stand inside....very cold...like in freezer.....so you think i should choose which one???hehe...so i need to walk in and out...so that i have a balance temperature....haha..most of all...i went and help my kor till so LATE..i thought it was 9pm...but it closes only at 10pm..unpredictable....

Promoting the items that my brother selling.....if interested can contact me...haha....want to sign up Celcom postpaid or broadband also can contact me.......no money...need work...haha....

Meme....boring already...take picture lo....

Kor....weird...expression...


When i reach.....4 something...start to jam already...since morning....

Night already....dark dark....

Went and eat......My dinner is my pay for the day.......OMG....unpredictable...

Meet up with wen and others....my kor suddenly say treat her for her birthday...and we ate and chat....although it doesn't sounds like a birthday celebration....haha.......unpredictable....

i only posted this post on 12 April 2008 1.08pm.....unpredictable.....

Till here...

~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~


0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker