The Rotaract Club

... of Bandar Utama (RBU)

That was what our club's name was... as of now la.

Had our first GM today (general meeting lar...). It started at around 11am and it ended at 1pm. To summarize it:

  • We had to sing Negaraku during the meeting ~ patriotic
  • Had small discussions about our club being charted soon.
  • I presented on something which i apparently had forgotten.
  • Debriefing
Basically, all of us did a great job. The guest Rotarians were impressed.

After that, we headed out to the very old banana leaf rice shop near my house. We had lunch there, and then Khim and Chen Ming sent me home, with my dear. Waited for me to bath then off we go again. I had to go all the way down to Low Yat to help my dear's bro to drive the car back to her house in Kajang. Twas raining. But i managed to reeach safely. hehe. Waited for my dear to bathe for awhile and then we took the train down to Kepong again, where we meet up with Khim and Chen Ming again and then headed on to Murni, which is in SS2 for socialling purposes, which ended at around 10pm, my dear followed a car back to Cheras while me back home. Tired. However, i had to admit that Murni serves one of the finest mamak food here that i can find. It's ... NICE.

Now i still need to do a proposal for the club. So... need some rest plz....

Sorry for the short post. Too tired, and i hurt my finger just now. Still paining... ~

Till then...

********************************************************************************
As the secretary of RBU, i would say that we have discussed lots of things in that one hour plus....i need to jot down so many informations....to change and edit....even to delete a post in the committee board...which means one of my committee was fired....haha...and then was elected again...with another post and some other job description...poor thing her...all her plans gone.....as for me...my hard work for last night was somewhat wasted...as they didn't have a look at a single word i wrote...because...the layout of the minutes and reports were wrong...and i have no idea on what it supposed to be..when i asked...two people answered differently...i'm confused....nevermind that.....all those who presented did a great job...including my dear....which presented on the topic "orphanage" which we visited last week.....well done guys.....

as what my dear had said...yes we travel all the way down to low yat...which means KTM from KEpong to KL Sentral and then MOnorail from KL Sentral to IMBI station...and then walk all the way there....to take the car keys....and walk all the way back to TImes Square to drive the car back to Kajang...

Why do my dear need to drive the car back to my house?
  • my brother cleverly overslept and he have to drive the car to work
  • he need to go ipoh that night to drive his girlfriend's car back to KL the next day
  • if the car was to spend his night at Times Squre, it will be double charge or something like that...
  • my brother didn't want to pay that extra amount...
  • my dad will scold if he found out about this.....
  • i don't know how to drive manual car and it's KL....i'm afraid....(no use having license for 2 years...sob sob....)
  • my dear is the only one free to drive the car back to my home.....
  • and so...he has to drive it....thanks my dear.....

it was drizzling at first...with a slight jam...and then....it started pouring....till we couldn't see the car infront....it was really scary.....think my grandmother house was flooded...hope it was fine.....reached home....it's still raining...but luckily it's not heavy anymore.....had a quick bath...(clean one though....haha...) as we were late for our gathering....called Yoke Yang, our president...that lives near my house...but he already left his home for his girlfriend.......Sheau Yean....so the only resource left was KTM....

As we left for KTM,my dear hurt his finger....when he close my mum's car door...OUCH....and he's not wiling to show me....bad...hope it will recover soon....put medicine okie?

it's been raining the whole evening plus night...haha....when we reach Kepong station...it's still pouring.....think it's been pouring every night...Chen MIng and Khim came and took us with CHen Ming's car...but we went back to Chen MIng's house to change to Khim's car as Chen MIng's car is going to explode...and according to KHim..she say a rat went into the engine and bit off some the wire...haha.....who will believe that???

We then head off to MURNI...yeah...a mamak...which is along the shops of SS2.....actually they have a shop...but it's not enough to fit all of his customer in there....it's like...add 10 more shop also not enough...haha....sheau yean and Yoke Yoke's food come right after we sat down...which is quite fast...and our food only came after 45minutes....so is the service consider fast or slow? hehe....i and dear had claypot loh shu fun....ya...they serve that and it's nice...Chen Ming, SHeau Yean andYoke Yang had Roti Hawaii which is actually cubes of Ramli Burger, sausages and pineapple wrapped in the Roti.....and it's delicious too...Lastly, Khim ordered Cheese Naan....It's not as cheezy as William's but it's buttery...it's smells nice...haha....But comparing William and Murni..i rather choose MUrni...as the place is more hygiene....the price is much much more affordable.....and reasonable...yummy...hope to go there again...haha.....

After some chit chats, we went home....yes...i return home in another car...haha....so many transportations....it's this an advantage or disadvantage of not having a car...haha.....Yoke Yang send me to my grandmother house..and then mummy fetched me and fetched dad home...haha...tell you all a secret...my dad didn't know i went out again....haha......he though i was asleep at home when i didn't answer his call.......feel bad though...but i don't want to get scolding.....hehe...

it's been a long long day...although i'm tired....but i had fun....yeah.....

Till here.....

~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY- DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker