Case Study

... for our final exam for PSY206 Abnormal Psych was out yesterday.

Yes. It is for our exam, and it was given to us prior to our exam. It's because it is an open book final exam, where you need to answer a case study and diagnose that person with a particular disorder. It is a tough one...

Went to college today in the morning to do some group studying about the case study.

Discuss discuss discuss...

Till 3pm, and we were already 90% done. Left a little more.

As for now, need to study... cause exam is jux 2 days away...


Just for laughs:



Till then...

***************************************************************************

Hey, how's your preparation for finals? i'm not doing do good i guess....i can't manage my time well...no time to study....lots of meeting and things to do....for after finals events.....but then...isn't finals coming sooner than those events? then why am i so hook up with all those events?haha...no idea....

i guess i'm still grieving for my handphone datas......my handphone which is a "SMART" phone....not so smart after all.....hang itself up when i'm trying to edit some picture...and that picture i edited it for an hour or so...as a result...i off and on my handphone...and found out that...there is something wrong with my hndphone....the phonebook and messages not coming out....it say "waiting for database"......but that waiting never comes to an end....as the load bar ends....the phone refreshes and it continues to load again.....i left my handphone overnight....for it to rest....as my handphone never rest.......but it's not working....what i did? i "MASTER CLEAR"......and in splits seconds......zoom.....all the data gone......empty...no wall paper....no contacts...no messages....no more games....so sad.....all my sweet memories...wishes throughout the years.....my buddies phone number.....call when i'm bored or when i need them urgently...my games......downloaded by my dear....to play when i'm bored.....luckily i have memory card that saves all my pictures, songs and others....but still....i'm sad....huhu.....

For those who know me in real life, please do contact me...inform me who you are.....your handphone number, house number, birthday.....haha.....and other particulars that you wish to let me know...haha....just kidding.....handphone number will be great enough...i can contact you all when i'm free.....and i'm going to have my holidays soon...real soon....after this week....saturday 12pm...it will be holiday.....yeah.....

as for the time being...i better get going....STUDY>.<

TIll here....

~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker