Ethics

... is so boring.

I am talking about the subject, Ethics in Psychology.

The class was from 2pm to 4pm, during most of our so-called nap time. In addition to that, today's morning class was 8am. 8am IN DA MORNING !!! And then we had a 4 hour break, before we had our second class of the day, which is Ethics. Can you imagine how boring it is? My dear was so so sleepy during the ethic class. Lol.

I am thinking whether i should skip Ethics on Wednesday, and go for the weekly FNM challenge in Manawerx. I missed it last Wednesday, coz i went for class. Class was 4pm to 6pm. So late. And tiring. But i won't be "ethical" if i skip the class. Hmm...

By the way, we had our first meeting with Dr. Fulton today, and all he did was answering all of our questions.... with a QUESTION !!! No, he is not supposed to do that. If we were to decide everything, it only proves 2 things:

  1. That we are old enough to decide what to do and submit as our assignment, and not taking to account what grades we get, coz we will be getting good grades anyway...
  2. He doesn't know what he wants
In this case, i think it's number TWO.

Furthermore, every time we ask him for our textbook, he will drag and drag and ended up not answering our question.

And till now, he still hasn't finalized his expectations for this class, as in the outline.

And his excuse will be "I really apologize, I was here for only 4 weeks. I have a very tight schedule..." lol.

We as students, are also very busy, rushing for assignments and deadlines. And when we failed to submit in before the deadline, we can't simply go to the lecturer and say "I only have 1 month to complete the assignment, and my schedule is very tight. Please understand. I have other work to do too.".. Can we? I still remember during the first lecture, he told us that if he can make it early for class everyday, there is no reason for us to be late. What about now? If we students can meet our deadlines, there is no reason for him to not meet his either.



Look... we struggle all nights and weekends and holidays just to get things done. We are not having a fun time either, especially in a short semester like this.



Midterm is next week. And he still can't tell us what to expect for midterms....

Hmm....

What should i do???

Till then...

**********************************************************************************
yup.....i tried to stay awake in the class....but.....
my eye lids were not under my control..it kept falling down....
slowly slowly....and then....it closed....haha.....
it's weird how my body works......
before class....i'm totally awake....energized......
when i step into the class....sit down....take out my books......
listen to a few points on the slides.....
the program in my body starts to work.......
cling clack cling clack....
eyes getting smaller and smaller...
sit lower and lower....(to avoid the lecturer see me...haha...)
i'm still listening to the lectures...
it's just that my eyes didn't want to listen to me....
haha....
the weird thing is....
when it's break time...or discussion time....
i'm awake....again.....
not tired...not sleepy.....
but when the lectures start again......
it seems like.....
lullaby music for my eye....
haha......

to add on to this miserable thing that it's happening to me....
next week i need to pass up 2 assignments.....
which i'm totally blur.....

plus 2 midterms.....
which one of them...i don't even have a specific things to read....
no textbook....
no powerpoint slides...
only notes....copied in class...
which is mostly questions...and answers provided by ourselves.....
i have no idea what my grades would be this semester....
haha....

till here....
~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker