PendalHaven

Went to Subang's FNM today. And guess what? My trusted merfolk deck won 3rd place in that FNM, and i got this cool FNM card.

PendelHaven

Cool name huh?

Hmm... As for my dear, she managed to won a match all by herself. haha. Improving slightly...

Our class this morning was... boring. He actually lectured us for a whooping 2 hour, telling us how sorry he was and how culturally different was he that he couldn't meet some of our expectations, that is, we paying RM1000++ for his all-boring lectures. Till now, he merely thought us something... Every time he ends his lectures, he will ask us what did we learn from this, and expect us to draw our own conclusion. I noe, i can see some positive in this, but this is MALAYSIA. And for a Malaysian to pass an exam in any education system, we need to see who has a bigger hard disk, meaning, who can remember the most. Its more of like a memory test rather than an exam.

We don't even have a text book for his class...


Hm... nothing much. Went FNM after that and then now am back home, rushing for assignments.

Looking forward to this week's block challenge at Subang..

Hope that my all-trusted-deck will win me something there...

Till then...

***********************************************************************************

Congrats Congrats.....my dear finally got his Pendelhaven...hehe...as for me....i almost won the game...ended up with a draw....i won the first round...the guy won the second round....and the third round...i'm winning....but i can't win in the 5 rounds Michael limit us...huhu...ended up with a draw....so sad.....thought first time can win...and i play it all by my own...haha....happy...improve improve....hehe....

yes...class was boring....boring boring...wanted to go home after meeting....but meeting canceled...due to pay back day...haih....can't help it....we need to pay back to our lecturer.....as my dear wanted to FNM with Kenneth....i agree to joined them....although i want to do my assignment...haha.....so we went.....and lucky we went....not much people there...no idea why....maybe got class...got exam.....or working....hehe......

Weng Kau fu came yesterday.....from Sabah...with my cousin...Stayed at my house....for the next couple of days......we went my aunty house as my other aunty from Sabah also came here to visit her children....who is currently working in some marketing company...and then another one studying in Sunway College....hehe.....so, family gathering..you know they will do what right....chit chat....me...bored....haha.....

Till here....

~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker