First Magic FNM

today is the first FNM i played...haha....first round guess who i'm against? heard the name i laugh already....haha....he's one of the top 8 player for the regionals (state competition for Magic)...and his deck....huhu....all the creature i can't kill...and i'm so blur....since it's the first time i played against those that i know....he have to explained each and every card to me...


Melvin or Mervyn...(not sure his name) : You know what is this?

Me : Shake head....(don't know....then look at him and smile...)

Him : This is this this....attack this this....he do this and this.....

And that repeated for a few times....throughout the time...his friend was like....."you don't bluff her a...i know you bluff her...he bluff you right? (ask me)...then everyone laugh...me myself laugh also...even if he bluff me i also don't know...but i don't think so he will la...he teach me how to play and stuff...haha....good good...thanks..and good game....

second round....dear got bide (how do i spell it?)he don't have to play and walk through it with 3 points...haha....and me...played with i forgot his name...i won the first round...lost the second round...and then...played till everyone else have finish playing....i make a big mistake and i lost....huhu...or not i can win...and it's my first time playing...win...big deal a...haha....anyway, i lost....so i end up don't have to play the next round...as i got the lowest score...haha....there's another girl that plays Magic....and she is way better than me...at least she knows what she is doing...not like me...blur blur...no strategy...haha......

that is it....then kenneth(another kenneth...ong) drop dear and I at Subang KTM station...and we took train back to KLS and then change train...managed to eat ice cream.....in between...yum yum....thanks dear....

reached home...tired...lots or work to be done...i think i better get going....waiting for my dear to come back from his Godfather's place....his daughter is getting married....

"Congratulations"

TIll here...

*******************************************************************************

FNM was bad for me today. Tried out my "block" deck in a "Standard" touney. Its a major disadvantage for me, but all i wanted to know is that whether my deck stand a chance for tougher decks or not, and the answer is yes.

I was actually very happy with my deck's performance today in FNM. Aside from getting trashed badly, i actually won 1 round, and its against a fairies deck. Currently the top deck in the world is fairies, and i won it. Haha. But for the rounds which i have lost, I lost because i was facing a Standard deck. haha.

Class was, boring, today. Had to listen to his endless grandfather stories, while worrying about what he will be coming out for our Midterm as well as Finals. The structure of the sentence and the language that he uses are so not our type. I have a difficult time understanding some of the questions which he posted to us during class, not that it's tough or what, it's how he structure his question.

Exams are in 2 weeks time. And i dun even noe what am i studying, except for a few issues. Haha.

TOmolo will be our movie day. We will be watching "the breakfast club", some movie. Just hope that it will be nice. I dun wanna sleep in class again. haha.

This weekend will be another wedding, this time it is my god sister's. Wish her marriage will be a good one.

Quote of the day:

"Heiyo !" (Dr. Fulton, 2008)

Till then...



~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker