A Weekend Well Spent

10 May 2008 to 11 May 2008

These two days, we spent it in Ipoh. My dear followed my family to Ipoh for a wedding, and then we went there for holiday as well. Since it was the last weekend of our holiday, and it's also our 33rd month Anniversary, it was a weekend well spent.

My dear came to my house to stay for a nite, before leaving for Ipoh the following day. That nite in Kepong, we spent some time with our friends, Chen Ming and Khim, in Station 1 cafe somewhere in Menjalara. Had some chat there, left home at around 11pm. Reached home, watched some movies before we went to bed at around 3am. Haha.

The following day, we went to Ipoh in my mom's Avanza. Reached quite early for the church wedding, so went for lunch, and then the church wedding. It was one of my long-related cousin's wedding. Took some vows, some "i do's" and then they were wed. Haha. So sweet.

After that, went back to my aunty's to bath and rest awhile, and then nite went out for the wedding dinner.

Dinner's food was ok. Apparently that restaurant was once visited by that famous Hong Kong food analyzer (forgot his name).Took during the "Yum Sing" Time

And the crab....

lol.

After the dinner, we went back to my aunty's. Mum got a call saying that she has jux won the 1st prize for the lottery (not lottery...the four digit game). Everyone was delighted of course. It's like, i don't know how many thousand. Mum then refuses to give dad some share on the prize. Haha. Poor dad.

The following day, mum gave each one of us RM50, including my dear. Wah.... not Chinese New Year oso get ang pow. hehe. Then we went to Jusco Kinta City for lunch. We had Sushi King while my mum and dad had some Chinese food. Mum then offered to buy us clothes. She ask us to choose. I chose an orange one, while my dear chose a shirt which she wanted to buy some time ago. Haha.

After that, we were to leave for KL already. What a weekend.

But then, it was mother's day. We (my dear and I as well as my sister) gave my mum a crystal keychain. haha. My dear invited me to join her to dine with her family that nite, for mother's day. I thought about it and then agreed to her.

We went back to her house first at Kajang. Bath, and then waited for her parents to return, only to tell us to go to Times Square to dine. So we drove down to Times Square, and waited till 9.30pm. It was a test of endurance for my stomach. haha.

Dinner was fine. Went home after that. Twas tired....

All in all, it was a Weekend Well Spent

As for today, college just started. The lecturer, Dr. Graham Bell has (not) been VERY HELPFULL in telling us the differences in the two electives that he is teaching this semester. lolz.

OK... need to leave some space for my dear to report. haha.

Till then...

***************************************************************************
i guess i don't have to explain so much as my dear had well explained it...haha.....

9 May 2008 (Friday)
Spent the whole day cleaning up house, bathe Kaycie, and then waited for my dear to fetch me...he came and then we had dinner with my mum...at Da Chong....ate a whole lot of things....especially the clamps....so spicy....my mum gave all to me...ate a small portion...while dear not eating any.....huhu....bought 2 sticks of satay for Chen Ming...he asked me to buy 2 sticks....or not don't go and meet him...haha..the satay man laugh at us for buying only 2 sticks....he didn't want to sell at first...but finally..he purposely burn 10 sticks.....and sell 2 to us...haha.....so we fled to Kepong...then, meet Chen Ming and Khim....laugh all the way......happy happy moments....didn't manage to take some pictures.....slept quite late that night....didn't sleep so well....

10 May 2008 (Saturday)
haha....i'm the don't know how many person to wake up that morning.....to count properly....should be the 3rd person...guess what time?? hehe..... 6.30am..... then, i woke dear up....haha....supposed to wake up at 7am....but i couldn't sleep...waited for everyone to wake up...then, we had breakfast.....and start our journey....i slept all the way there....haha....must be nice aircond....and abit dizzy...cause of something should not be mention....haha....

once reached there, we went hunting for dear's relative house.....asked for directions...and the uncle tell us all sorts of way...there are 3 roundabouts....and he mention different direction everytime he repeat it....haha...so confused....we try every end of the roundabout...and we finally found it.....

Church Wedding....i think this is the second church wedding i have attended....although it's not as grand as those in the movie...it's romantic and sweet...the bride was beautiful(she looks like my aunty) and the bridegroom was handsome(he has the same surname as me...haha..)....nice couple....special day for them....walk in here...and you will leave happily ever after... :)

Front cover of the wedding booklet....Some words...that i feel it's nice.....
Dinner....Double wedding dinner at a restaurant....can't really differentiate the sound of the emcees from the two weddings...haha....was really hungry by the time we had our dinner...as there are too many tables...the food were quite slow...but it's still nice...hehe....
my surname...haha...nothing to do...while waiting for our food....
Lastly, it's our anniversary too....good good day...haha...

"Happy Belated 33months Anniversary, Dear"

11 May 2008
Night came and left....hehe....again i woke up quite early...but later than the previous day...haha..i woke up at 8.30aam....hehe....had some breakfast...waited for others....and then we went Ipoh Parade...thanks aunty for the top....nice nice...i like it...hehe....

After that, we head back to KL...stopped at Tapah to buy some fruits....and back to Kepong...started Journey at 3.15pm and reached 5.30pm....so fast right?hehe....

Dear sent me home...then we head off to Times Square.....waited for my brother to finish work...and had our Mother's Day dinner....at Food and Tea....yummy....by the way, we were the last customer..so you can guess what happened to Times Square after we done.....all close....quite dark..with a few shops light still on...haha.....and that it's it....
"Happy Mother's Day, Mummy"

We gave her a Crocodile watch which looks exactly like a Rolex Watch...my aunt thought it was a Rolex watch that cost Rm19500.....imagine i so rich buy so expensive present for my mummy...haha....dream dream....will come true one day...haha...

Happy....spent my holidays at a few places......did some activities....and relax....and today....we started our class.....which is not so nice....8 am till 4pm....with 4 hours break in between...quite torturing...haha...what to do?? can't help it....then, went Midvalley to pay Maxis bill...which is overly expired.....then, dear played Magic with Fahimi a few rounds....then we go home lo...hehe....will end here...tired...

Till here.....

~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker