Replacement Class

... was today.

On a Saturday Morning.

10am

till 1pm !!!

Why so late? 3 hours of long long lectures. What subject? PSY305 Ethics in Psychology. lol. Boring a... my dear slept for 30minutes during the "break". haha..

After that we went to Midvalley to have lunch at McD. Dear wants to eat the fillet-u-fish. Haha.

Then home lo... need to rush assignments. Due date is next week, so we target to finish it by tonite if possible, coz tomolo is Block tourney at Subang !!! Bring it on ! Haha. I need to wake up at 8am tomolo to go to Kajang, fetch my dear and then head on to Subang. Long and tiring drive. Let's jux hope i won't fall asleep while waiting for my opponent to play his turn. lol.

Looking forward to the block torney, as it is one of the few tourneys which i can join nowadays. Seeing that i am in my last year of degree already, and that i have many researches to do for my thesis. I noe, it's not due this semester, but i wanna start early... Good grades u noe.

Procrastination is a no no in your third year.



I will be playing the guitar for church tomolo evening. They were short of people, so they have decided to call me back. lol..

Actually, i am lazy to go and play la. Coz need to practice and practice with the choir, which can't seem to get their note right, and i need to replay and replay and replay the same sequence for them. Tiring leh...

My dear is out now having dinner. Jux hope that she gets back soon to start our assignment.

Till then...
**********************************************************************************

yup....i'm back from dinner...and i will only post a short short blog...cause i haven't do my assignment...which is going to be due on monday...and tomorrow i will be out the whole day...huhu...how to finish my assignment.....someone help me?

class was ok today....i didn't sleep throughout the class...haha.....i paid attention....i learned confidentiality, privilege communication and privacy....haha.....and in between that....got 30 minutes....in between....and i managed to get a short nap...haha.....and i'm charged again to listen to lectures....haha....

it's Fillet-O-Fish....not Fillet-U-Fish la....nice ma...i like...hehe....

after lunch, went home....not straight home....with some pit-stop in between....haha.....get down at serdang...and then board a bus to my grandmother house....my dad pick me up...went and meet up with my uncle at some Coffee Shop....and then, stop by at Jusco Cheras Selatan to get some wrapping paper and highlighter...(preparation for midterm...haha...)....fetch my mum from work.....then head to Bangi....Post Office...to get some Post Laju Parcel....and then don't know they went where after that....as i slept in the car....haha....Finally i reached home....and then, head straight up to my room....sleep.....

i guess i was Pig of the Day...haha...no idea why i'm so tired.....hehe....need to stop now....really need to do assignment already...

Till here...
~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker