Revived

Yup. Com jux came back safely. But i need to reinstall most of my programs, coz that fella reformatted my pc, changed the motherboard. But luckily he back-up most of my files. So all the pictures and files are still here. Jux need to touch up some lost programs then its ok already.



Initially i wanted to play Maple with my dear but she is having problem with her internet connection, so can't play lo.

Since so long i have yet to drop a line here in this blog. So..

_____________________________________________________________

nah... there's the "line"

Had been suffering for the past week. Living without a PC is like living without water. It's holiday and i don't have a PC to online, chat, play games, and so on. It's so boring....


In addition to that, I was to choose my thesis topic before Friday, which is tomolo. And i wasted one whole week, unable to online to see the topics and to consider which topic to choose. I jux feared that without ample past research to support my topic, i will have a difficult time to complete my thesis paper. And that would be my worst nightmare...



Or maybe it's my second worst...

Did some shopping with my dear during the past week. Only managed to fill my time during the day, while nite is a boring boring time. Time passes so slow. I've got nothing to do. I was lifeless...

Going to Ipoh on Saturday.

Emo-ing now. Couldn't understand something... Something which i totally don't agree on. Why should it be this way? Why can't see the logic of it? Even after lengthy explanations, yet still continue to proceed on? Hm....

Till then...

~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker