Today i went TImes Square....yes...again...hehe...was supposed to meet dear at 11.30am....i reached early this time...it's only 11.10am when i reached there...haha....i walked around...window shopping...clothes...teddy bears...and all sorts of thing....

anyone interested in buying huge teddy bear? i saw it selling online for RM99- Rm130...and the shop selling price was RM108...now got offer....RM88 only.....cheap cheap...i love bears...nice...soft...cuddly....there are plenty of them in my room...can't afford to buy more for myself...my dad will kill me...but i love them...what can i do? hehe....ask someone to buy it...so that i can hug them...haha...seeing them in home with someone that love them really makes me happy...hehe....

dear took taxi from HELP to KL sentral and then Monorail to Times Square....He's late...but it's ok...haha....thanks for coming...this is our conversation...

Dear : Where Are you?

Me : Toy Shop

Dear : I know toy shop...what is the shop name?

Me : The Toys Shop....The shop name is "The Toy Shop"

Dear : OK ok....

Haha....so weird right....why they go and put the shop name like that? confusing only....haha.....so we walked around...had Food and Tea...yeah...again...but i like the food there...haha...saw FeZ Zen with her boyfriend on the way out.....First time see her boyfriend...haha...nice to meet you....(if you are reading this)....then, mummy told me that she reached Sg Wang already...so we walk walk and then went and meet them....

Daddy bought a pair of earrings and ring for mummy...like so seldom he buy things for mummy...mummy say....first time...in history...haha...then, mummy bought a watch....basically, my brother and I planned to buy her one...since she bought hers already...we just pay her...haha.....there goes the mother's day present.....

My dad bought me 2 bags...he's generous today...haha....first, he bought one nike bag....nice one...he once saw a singer using a converse bag...so he search all over for the bag...and we finally found one....in a sports shop....original converse bag....nice but abit costly i think....RM99.90....can buy lots of things.....haha....although i didn't choose any of them.....i still love them...thanks my dad....

My dear accompanied me whole day...and now he's having a tournament...Magic the Gathering Card.....he won the first 2 round...lost the third round...and now playing the last round....wish him luck.....quite late already...hope it will end early.....

TIll here...

~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker