Movie Day

a day to watch movie...haha....watch Breakfast Club today....for PSY 312 which is YOuth Service and Work..if you all haven't watch the movie before...you can watch it to get a better understanding on youth...why they act certain ways....why they prefer a certain things rather than the others....why this and why that....lots of thing....a movie that represents parts of the youth today....somethings problems cannot be seen on the surface...only through insight and deep understanding...you will see something through it....

after movie...have a short meeting with my group members...which includes...Anna, Khim, Chen Ming, Yan Ling, Li Ping, Dear and myself...hehe....we briefly dicuss on what we should do and delegated job for each others.....

After that, we went Kanna Curry House...(not RK Curry House)hehe...had banana leaf rice breakfast + lunch = full

Then, Khim sent me to KTM after sending Chen Ming and Dear....
A long and slow journey home....sometimes i do love to take enjoy this ride home....resting...enjoying the cozy atmosphere....the silence......
sometimes i hate it...the environment.....smelly...noisy....stuffy and all...haha....
life is always not perfect...think i aspect too much from the society......

Went Jusco Cheras Selatan and Metro Point.....There's a clinic in Metropoint for Eye....i know there are skin care centres but not eye care...hehe.....my dad's vision was not that good for the past month...he have been complaining about it....so, we decided to bring him for a checkup...i think the doctor is abit new....she's abit blur....but then she's good....kind...caring...friendly.....hehe...she check each and everything...even concern for my dad's health....i know my dad is overweight...but don't see the point a eye doctor ask my dad to do checkup on hypertension and diabetic...add points for her....then, she even did free eye checkup for my mum and I....my eyes appear to be more sensitive than i thought...she said that my ears were still in good conditions...as my power is 00.00...haha....but she turn my eyelid ups (ouch...it does hurts....she needs to numb it after that.....to flip it again) there are many small small things there...i don't know what...i can't see it...she show my mum....and she say not too worry about it as it will subside with age like asthma and eczema which i had last time and it subsided for now...haha....

then, so coincidence that this doctor know Dr Hera Lukman...and she sends regards to her.....

"Dr Hera...Dr Yin sends her regards to you"

Then, she works in Kota Kinabalu for the past 10 years....and she knows my mum's cousin sister which is a nurse in the hospital that she works in......

She also knows the gynae that my mum went for checkup all this while...Dr Alex Matthew....

Then, some cardiologists....my family doctor...Dr Liaw and Dr Wong.....she also knows them.....so coincidence.....or maybe i should say...all the doctor know each other...they marry the same profession in a different field and get to know other doctors....haha.....

My dear is currently having his dinner....a wedding dinner...his god sister's wedding....

"Congratulations, Kenneth's god Sister and Husband (I don't know her name...Sowie)"

Tomorrow might be out for community service....Pusat Jagaan Kanak-Kanak Sayang....See if i can post up their pictures here....will show you some cute little children pictures......

Till here...
******************************************************************************

Hmm... i don't know how can i describe things now. Words don't seem to be able to come out of my mouth. Therefore, i have decided to use pictures to illustrate what i wanted to say. These pictures can be a clue, a word, or some letters, where when compiled it will give u a sentence, trying to tell you all out there what is running thru my mind now...

lol. Happy guessing. tired...

Till then...



~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker