hopes....

There is something in my mind this few days....
and i hope it's not true....
it's not a good time....
not the perfect time....
and i hope it will happen later in the future....

so, please please..
pray for me..
i know i did my mistakes...
sorry....
don't let it happen to me now....
please....

i hope it's just me thinking too much....
everything will be fine right?
i hope so.....

waiting for dear back from Manawerx(something like that)....he's having some magic tournament....jia you lo....

************************************************************************
Pray...

It's hard. Please pray for us...

Dear, i love you...


~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker