1 more to go...

Just handed in my Ethics assignment today. Was very very tiring i tell you.

I forced myself to wake up today at 7am so that i can attend the Youth class, which starts at 8am, just to evaluate the lecturer. I mean, there are so so so many complains about him which i want to make. He's just... Read my previous entries..

Anyway, out of 30+ students in his class, only NINE came. Yes, 9. Single digit. Less than 10. You see what i mean when i say everyone "beh tahan" him? Even my dear fly to Langkawi just to avoid his class... Haha. Jux kidding.

Yes, went to college without my dear today. Was alone. Sobs...

Unfortunately, due to the lack of students, the department postponed the evaluation thing to Wednesday.

By the way, guess what he came and taught us today?

"Ok guys. I wanna teach you all what is the meaning of exams" and he started to define the word EXAMS !!! Yes, DEFINE!!!

We were like, ............................

Anyway, ethics assignment was handed in at 2pm. Went for the Ethics class after that. Then went home.

Papers' prices have increase today.

What's next?

Quote of the day:
"Aiya.. toilet paper is next la. So all faster go toilet now. Tomolo mux start to tahan already..." (Chen Ming, 2008)



Till then...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker