Anniversary

is today.

No... not the 1 year 2 year anniversary. It's the 34th month Anniversary (yes, we are still counting it by months !!!).

It has been awhile since we last met.

Challenges arise and fall.

Glad that we made it through.

Went to HELP first to show my dear the present which i made her... her new Magic the Gathering deck. Thought her how to maneuver it, and test-run it with some of my friends.

After that, we went to MidValley for some Korean food, and a movie. Narnia. I noe, we're outdated. But it has been awhile since we hit the cinemas. Homeworks and classes. No time. The food was nice though. The last time we had it was during my birthday, where a group of my friends and my dear took me there to try it out. Hadn't had it before. Haha.

Narnia.... yeah, you'll need to noe the story from the previous movie to really understand it. Luckily for me, i still remember it. Haha.

My dear got me a present too. A small stuffy-heart shaped figure.
Thanks dear.

Went home after that.

It has been nearly 3 years we were together...

Many things has changed, while others remained the same.

Till then...

************************************************************************************

Woke up early in the morning to consult a doctor...my brother suppose to fetch me there...

but my dad ended up with half day leave...just to fetch me there....so thoughtful of my dad...he said that my brother won't be able to make it for work as the visit to the hospital will take quite some time....and yes it does.....

Reached Gleneagles 9 something....
the clinic was already filled with 4 to 5 patients...
lucky my mum called before that...
so i'm no.4..
waited the doctor to come back from his morning round visit....
waited for quite sometime...
and it's finally my turn....
haha....

doctor : What's wrong ? recently very stress?
me : ya...quite stress....exams...and assignments....
doctor : you study psychology right ? you suppose to distress people instead of stress yourselves...
me : (smile...don't know what to answer...haha....)

after quite some time.....

doctor: can i ask you a private question?
me : err....yes.....(even if i say no you will ask right?haha...)
doctor : do you have a boyfriend?
me : yes....(predicting the next question already....haha....)
doctor : do you have *** ? you know right....have to ask all this...i hope you understand....
me : i understand.... :)

Can you already guess what doctor i went and visit this morning?
It's been quite some time since this problem bugging me....
think and think so long....
and yes....
i went and consult a doctor....
and he says that everything is fine...
did some scans and blood test....
except i might have PCOS....
which according to him....
very common in teenage nowadays....
nothing to worries about.....
thinking what was that.....
i went and google about it...
Click here for future information about it....

I started to worry bout my future already.....
Hope the blood test will be fine....
I'm afraid....
:(


Scrap that off for a moment....
today it's anniversary....
and i'm not late for our meeting....
supposed to meet at Midvalley...
but my dad sent me to college...
haha...
anyway....
we had Korean food as promised...
yum yum.....
The side dishes.....


Before Cook...

Half Cooked.....
the whole meal....the steam rice cost RM3...which i think it's quite expensive....haha....

After the delicious and expensive lunch....haha...we went shopping for awhile....window shopping only....economy not good...must save money...haha....
That explained why we didn't get to watch movie so frequently....(just kidding...)
Narnia was nice.....although i'm quite blur in the beginning....forgot who is who.....
expecially Aslan...haha....
anyway....it's interesting....
nice...
the power of youth...
haha....
although they are 1300 years older.... (you will understand if you had watched it...)

Anyway, this was the smaller version of the present i got for dear.....
it actually comes in a pair....
i took the red one and gave dear the orange one.....
it's an heart shaped apple.....
do you remember the story of an apple?

Hope you like it :)"Happy 34th Month Anniversary!"

Till here....
~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker