Exhausted

... is today.

Yesterday nite, slept at around 3 or 4 in the morning and then woke up at 7am. Had been rushing for my Ethics Position Paper which is due today evening. My dear is worst... her house went "poof" (no electric la... ) till around 3 something in the morning, which made her unable to complete her assignment in time. Then in the morning i couldn't get her as her handphone ran out of batteries.

Anyway, we managed to pass it up on time. Haha.

2 down, 2 more to go!

Will be having our Youth Work presentation tomolo. Need to prepare my slides and plan on what i should say, and how i should present.

Oh, did i mentioned that we skipped Dr. Fulton's class this morning? too tired and need to rush for assignment.

Seems like it has been ages where i did not post up any pictures on this blog. Sorry for that. Finals coming and we had many assignments due. haha.

As for now, i'll need to prepare my part of the slides for tomolo's presentation. Hopefully it will be a good one!

Till then...

**********************************************************************************

Woke up 8something….

Did I mention that I have a class at 8 am?

Yup…I missed it…haha….

Couldn’t make it….

Too tired….

Did my assignment plus meeting before the 2pm class…

Managed to survive….might get bad grades…

But can’t do anything….

So…the moral of the story…

No more last minute work….

BUT I think this will still continue…

Hehe……

Class was fine today….

I didn’t fall asleep…haha…

But I played magic in class…

How?

Somehow….haha….

I need to do my slides for tomorrow….

Need to complete it….with my speech…

And I have no idea what to say….

Tired….exhausted….

My brain….

Huhu…..

Need more Chicken Essence…


Who want to sponsor me?

Haha…

Till here…

~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker