Saturday

... passes by so fast.

Woke up early in the morning today to go to church for choir practices. Long time i did not play my guitar already. Hence my fingers are aching now.

Later on, i followed my friend to Summit to some Magic TCG shop for a visit.

Hang around there for quite some time and then went home..

Reached home, mum told me that we are going to Jusco Kepong for a haircut. And i did.

haha.

Tomolo will be visiting an orphanage as part of our Rotaract project. Tired.

I still have an assignment to do, and it is due next Monday..

Lazy to do. Haha.

I read in the paper today and yesterday and the day before that the food prices in Malaysia mostly in KL has risen. Including schools from Penang as well as food stalls in public Universities. If we are college students then we can still cope slowly with the increase in food price, but some poor little Primary school kids can't really afford it.

What is the government thinking?

Till then...
**********************************************************************************

A day to nap for the whole morning….
Hehe….
Dear went church to practice guitar…
Then, went Summit with the other Kenneth to get some Magic stuff…

Leaving me at home….
Bored….
Did house chores as usual…..
Mummy is not feeling well….
I need to do it….
Neither Dad or my brother will do the house chores…
They just see it….but don’t do it…
Why can’t they be more helpful?
We are staying under the same roof….
Doing some house chores won’t bring any harm….
Yes…both of you are working….
I know you are tired….
And want to rest when you were at home….
But mum and I also want to rest….
Both of us also got things to do…
Mum is also working and I’m studying…
the burden is still there…
Why not share half the responsibility to make our home a better place to live it?

Remember the previous post where I said that we bought handphone for my dad as father’s day present….my dad didn’t like the phone…and we were allowed to change it to another phone…as my brother work there….hehe…..

So, we went Sg. Wang…..did some window shopping……
Had dinner at U-Village Restaurant
Dinner was great....
But the price is way more expensive than Food and Tea....
I had Pineapple Fried Rice with Seafood….Rm12.90
My dad kept critiquing the pineapple….
Say they wash and reuse it after a customer used it….
Do they really do that?
I felt so yucking….
But still it was nice….Mummy had Kam Sui Pork Rib Rice (Something like that…) Rm8.50..

Daddy had Pork fried with don’t know what rice…..Rm9.20

Grandmother had Chicken and bean curd rice…rm7.90…..
Not forgetting the unlimited Ying Yong….Rm3.90……

Among all….my grandmother one is the nicest…haha….

(Will upload the pictures soon..)

After the meal, we went and change my dad handphone….
After ‘careful considerations’, my dad actually chooses a handphone for my mum instead of himself…..
So my mum got a new handphone…..K530i….
Hehe...Nice?
It’s red in color….
Cool….

Till Here...

~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker