1st Block Tryout

I failed to get even top 10 in this week's manawerx's block challenge. Today i played 4 rounds, which 3 out of it were plain KITHKINS deck. lol? they are just way too fast. But i managed to win one of the matches against Kithkin.

Aside from that, i think i might be quiting Magic once again. Tomolo will be my last block tourney, and after that i will only play for casual. No time for it... Need to manage my time.

Perhaps after this semester then i can have a long break, and then i will be active again?

Still considering about it.

I just came back into the Magic community, so is my dear. Met many new friends....

Hmm....

Anyway, the rise in petrol's price has created a havoc in this small town, i mean Kuala Lumpur. Soon enough, many other prices will rise too...

Besides that, without realizing it, it is already week 5 in our semester. 2 more weeks and it's finals. So soon? Any honestly, i really don't know what is going on in my Youth class. Starting to get worried. What can i do? i can't really go to the lecturer and then tell him that we want a change in lecturer, rite?

Now i need to continue to do my homework, since tomolo will be going out as well. haha.

Till then...
************************************************************************************

Woke up super early today to have breakfast with my parents....as this is the first saturday that i'm free after class start....haha......so today whole day post will be about food.....went Badminton court and have some simple breakfast...half boiled egg and bread......

then, i be "good girl".....accompany my mum to the morning market......
then, spent a good half day at my grandmother house....doing my assignments....while my dear is still half asleep....hehe......

after that....went Connaught....don't know what's the restaurant name.....they offer delicious roasted duck, chicken and others......the soups were nice too.....

Yum yum...although i don't really fancy duck....hehe....

the crowd....for take away....need to queue up.....and the two shoplot restaurant is full......

After the meal, we went Tesco Extra.....is like the normal tesco...but then they offer things in bulk....like Macro....hehe...my first visit there since it's grand opening like last year...hehe.....
can you identify what is the chef making?


Yup....donut.....yummy....can you differentiate it?
what brand is this?
Dunkin Donut, Big Apple or J.Co??

After waiting for my parents for super long time, we finally head off home....tired....but i was not able to rest.....although i wake up so early this morning......
lot's of people at my home......two aunty and their family......which add up to 6 people....then my brother's girlfriend was at home too.......add on.....my parents, my grandmother and i....which makes up of 11 people.......
we clean the food and all.....and come up with this......

there are plenty others.......
food....yum yum......
the chef of the day....my aunty and uncle...haha.....

other aunty and uncle just arrived...
they just come back from Redang island and they brought a DVD....
a video a couple's wedding in the sea.....so romantic......
<3 <3 <3

it's super noisy downstairs now....
i'm quite bored today although i spent most of my time around people....why?
although i'm extrovert.....
i do love the time spent together with my friends and family......
but.....
i don't understand.....
am i lonely?
i hope so not.....
just hope that i'm a bit introvert....
and would like to spent my time with someone....
hehe....
personality....
such a difficult thing to understand.....

till here....
~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker