Exam

... is finished.

And i did quite badly.

But better than yesterday's i think. haha.

Today's exam is on Ethics in Psychology. Studied studied and studied for it, and yet i couldn't remember enough information for the essay part. I even came out early, cause i don't know how to do it.



Sad... I wanna study. I put my heart into it, and yet i was not able to score in the essay part. I know the points... but i kinda forgotten about it last minute. Yeah i noe, it's the same lame excuse that everyone gives when they didn't do well in their exams.

I feel so sad now...

Hmm...

After exam, we went to CCE Magic the Gathering shop at Old Klang road to do some business, ie: selling cards as well as getting some other cards. That place is a much better place to sell and get cards, since the price is slightly cheaper.

Played a game or two there, then we went off.

Hmm.... how i wished we just had more time...

national qualifiers are coming soon. I wanna go, but seeing my deck condition, i am having doubts about bringing it to the qualifiers. Those people there are... slightly better than me i would say.

And by the way, today at CCE i met a guy whom i played Magic with him in Kepong like, 5-6 years ago? Haha. I remembered him, and it took him awhile to remember me too. See... i told you i played that game since a long time ago. Haha.

Till then...

***********************************************************************************

Hmm...i think you still ok la....you went shopping yesterday night....haha...then sleep till quite late this morning....i read and read....study and study...yet i still don't know how to do...haha...i remember the 8 steps....but i don't know what questions to ask....just simply use my COMMON SENSE to answer...haha.....worst of all..i forgot most of the terms i tried to remember yesterday night.....the first chapter that i study...and i forgot.....

haha....the most funny thing is my friend...who sat beside me....keep sneezing...so loud that the invigilator switch off the aircond...pity him...so cold....me under the aircond...freezing....thanks for sneezing...haha...after awhile...he actually ask the invigilator in on the aircond because he is hot...haha....can't think off what to say....

then, my handphone keep vibrate non stop....since 1.08 pm....maxis message....1.28pm my dear message....and exam only started at 12pm...which means my handphone vibrated for 1hour...can you imagine how ticklish is it? and it disrupted me from remembering the terms....haha...simply blame.....what to do? cannot blame ownself....must say external thing...exam is not tough....just i forgot some of the terms...and then i did study...but not enough i guess...haha.....

when i come out of the exam hall..two kenneth waiting for me...haha....don't have to guess...i know what they are going to do....go CCE (a place to play MAGIC)....yes....i did ring the bell...but no present...haha....(did you get me??) being lame.....

finish exam....quite bored....thought i supposed to watch movie...but ended up staying at CCE for 3 hours.....freezing cold there....maybe not much people there...then don't on th aircond so cold? wasting electric...haha....

anyway...was glad that i'm done with midterm....need to get on with some assignment...and in one month time...finals is here.....so fast.....I HATE SHORT SEMESTER.....
huhu.....

Till here...
~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker