Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there.

Yea, today is father's day.

And we (Rotaractors) spent the morning till noon in an orphanage somewhere in Petaling Jaya. Tiring ler... need to take care of those kids. But it was fun..

We then went for a quick lunch and then parted home. Me and my dear drop by at Subang Comic's Corner for a quick visit on the Pro Tour Berlin Tourney. Wanted to join but because i had the orphanage visit thing and assignments, so i passed.

Sent my dear home after that. Long journey. Sleepy and tired. haha..


Reached home, rested for awhile and then i need to pack and leave for my church. Playing the guitar for the 6pm mass. Fingers pain ooo... haha.

As for now, need to rush for my assignment. So will update it sometime soon.

Happy Fathers Day again.

Till then...
*********************************************************************************

It’s Orphanage day!

Woke up 8 something…..get ready….woke my mum up…just to get me to my grandmother house…..met Yoke Yang there….and head our way off to Pusat Jagaan Kanak-Kanak Sayang…..Haven’t meet the kids for quite sometimes…as there are activities…..assignments….and midterms……

When we arrived, they already started playing with the kids…..

Social Worker of the day :

Khim, Chen Ming, Yoke Yang, Yuen, Charis, Mei Hwei, Dear and I….

Activity of the day :

To teach the children color and count the blocks…

What we did?

Social Worker : Yellow…

Kid : Yellow….

Social Worker : Good Boy/Girl…

Social Worker : What color you want?

Kid : Blue….

Social Worker : Here you go…what you say?

Kid : Thank you…

Social Worker : Tell kor kor you want 1…say please kor kor…can you give me 1?

Kid : Please…..

Social worker : how many you have now?

Kid : 1….2…..3…..THREE…

Social Worker : yes…..so clever….

Basically that’s what we did for an hour….teaching the kids RED, YELLOW and BLUE….and count 1, 2, 3, ,4……and the kids learnt it….super fast….so clever…haha….happy to be teacher of the day……

After that, we went and have lunch at some noodles and rice restaurant….
Had Dry Wantan mee with Dumpling while dear had chicken hor fun soup…..
The food taste not bad…there’s tax for it too…I thought normal food stall no tax? haha….so add up…all together quite expensive also…..petrol increase…everything also increase…haha…

Yes…we drop by at Comic Corner Subang…They were having PT Berlin…..
Met some friends…dear did some trading…..and then we head off home….

Reached home…took a nap…tired……

Woke up the next thing to found out that I did not have any reference to do my assignment which will be due tomorrow….
My textbook is with my dear….he is fixing it as the book did not feel comfortable with it clothe….it decided to take out it clothe…so, I did not have my textbook….
Both my Codes of Ethics is with my dear…he kept it the other day…when I asked for it..he say no use…next time give me back…..so, I did not have my Codes of Ethics…..
Three most important resources gone…..
I look at the assignment topic…and then review some of Mr Gerard Powerpoint notes…..
Choose a topic….and then…..
I went online and search for my email…where Khim email me the Codes of ethics…lucky I did not delete it…and hotmail did not eat it up as it likes to eat my email…no idea why…but I just lost emails that I send out…and sometimes I do not receive emails that people send to me…weird…
Then, my dear type the eight steps of ethical decision making process for me…..thanks dear…..he sent it through email…..
lucky there is a thing call internet in this world….or not my assignment…..huhu….

But I isn’t lucky all the time….

As it’s father’s day….

"Happy Father's Day to all Daddy in this World"

Animated Pictures Myspace Comments

Thanks for the care and love.....

We went out to eat with my dad…
He met his friend on the way to Da Chong….
This friend of his, sell handphone…
I think he promoted more than half of the handphone at his shop….
Knowing that I wouldn’t buy a phone…

Dad :You don’t have to explain to her…she won’t buy…
Dad’s friend : Nevermind….i need to practice my own skills…. TT

After wasting an hour or so….i finally get to have my dinner….yum yum….
Return home as soon as possible to do my assignment….
As the clock move towards 11pm….
The light starts to twinkle….and everything goes black in few seconds…..
Sob sob….
Luckily I’m using a laptop….
There is still battery….no data lost…no worries…
After 30 minutes….power down….sob sob….what’s wrong with my laptop? I’m only using words……

My parents bought me to KFC…..
Haha….

  1. aircond….so nice…..after sauna for 30 minutes…..
  2. power supply for my laptop….i manage to charge it till 100% as I do my work there…
  3. internet connection….KFC Wifi….i didn’t know that they have such thing…haha…
  4. food and water…..
Thanks mum and dad….

Looking at my tired parents…at 1.00am…I told them to go home…
Unfortunately….they is still no current at home…
Called TNB several times….they say they fixing….
I did my assignment in the dark for an hour…with the unfriendly mosquitoes….before my battery dies…..
Took a cold bath at 3am……

Animated Pictures Myspace Comments

And yet…I’m still having free sauna till 4 something….

Call TNB again….they say ok already….HUH? Why my house still no electric? They didn’t know that it affected other part too…..sob sob…need to wait again….

Thanks for the electric anyway…..
I manage to had some nap….

Till here...



~*+*~^*^~*+*~ LoVeY-DoVeY ~*+*~^*^~*+*~

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker