Tuesday

Nothing special. Went to college in the morning, went to CCE in the noon, went home in the evening.

Today me and my friends went to the card shop at CCE for some card search. My friends managed to get the cards he wanted, while as for me i managed to do some trading business which made me earned RM30 or so. Haha.

Anyways, nothing special happened today. This is the last week of this semester. So fast...

Qualifiers is this weekend. No plans yet.

My dear will be coming back from Langkawi tomolo evening. Hmm.. I also want to go holidays.

As for now, i will continue to night dream... Just felt tired about college life. I think its because of the KFC lecturer that we are having this semester. I heard from a friend today that in his cross-cultural class, their students too were having a hard time for his presentation. This means that the problem is not on us... It's the lecturer. Everyone just... dislikes him...

Till then.

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker