1 month....

Today mark a month....


What happen in this one month really make me quite disappointed..
I don't know what I expect from you..
But i always think that 6years will make you think what to do and how to help us..
But you just stop there after 2 weeks...
With respect to my decision, you don't want to do anything anymore?

You asked me whether i want to share what i wasi thinking about?

I have too much in mind..
where should i start from?

how to say you have better life now?
Yes.maybe i assume too much...
But that is what i see from here..
I can't see much without you telling me what is happening...
I don't have eyes beside you to see what you doing and how you feel...
But i can see that you have better career...better achievement now..
That is why i say you have a better life now...

Maybe you don't agree with me..
Maybe i'm wrong...

But i really hope you will have a good one...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker