Christmas 2011

I thought you want to spend time with me.

So i keep ask mum and dad to send me home.

But i don't receive any confirmation from you until now and you told me that you will come at 9pm.
I know i cannot get angry, i know i cannot say anything.

But yet..i still want to tell you that i'm not happy.
I always want to spend christmas with my family as i always told you...

But this year...i want to spend with you...
They scold me i always want to stay at home and for you to come...
But....

I don't know what i should do...
I don't feel like going out anymore...
But i want to meet you...

Can you tell me what should i do?

You tell me that you don't know why I weird weird...
Because I'm crying here...
Waiting alone....

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker