Ifflynn...

I wanted to prepare something special for you...

went and look for pictures..

What i get??

I saw the maple message from Ifflynn...
I couldn't help it...
I felt the pain that is hidden for these few years...

Did that really happen?
I really want to know.
Can you please tell me the truth?

I can't stand it anymore...
and i ask you again..

you answered
"no I din together with her. That's all I can tell u and no point I lie to u also now.
What you want to think it's up to u. I cannot help u on that. "

When i received this message, i really feel i really stupid..
What am i waiting for? what i want hear from you?
you already told me that no point to lie to me now...
means...you already don't care?

Why i always think that you will be honest with me...
Why i always believe you...
Why....

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker