Game day or something at EM...

I starting to can't think properly..
I really need someone to depend one...
My dad don't know why keep go to badminton court..
My brother's computer game seems more important than anything...
It seems like you more willing to spend time at EM with your magic than me..

Why everyone like this?
I just need someone to pui me..

I really very very happy when you come and accompany me yesterday..
Although i wake up middle of the night, knowing that you called my brother to come leaving me with them...It does not feel good at that moment...
I want you to stay longer...
But..I cannot ask for it...

Having you to hug me throughout the hours...
Makes me feels calm and i can really relax for that moment...
Thanks for coming...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker