Appreciate..


I'm thinking what you are what you are thinking of..
Sometimes you are worried...sometimes you seems to forget..
I not sure what you want and what to do with you..
Can you please tell me?

I'm worried...
I want to know your whereabouts...
But..you seems don't really care....

When i post i'm jealous of yeepeng's husband..
I'm really jealous...
Everytime i OT with Yee Peng, he sure will come and accompany Yee Peng..
Bring food for her...
Today..She ask for chocolate..
And he really come with chocolate...
He even help Yee Peng to do work and accompany her...

Makes me think...
What you really think of me?
What we are now?
Will you really appreciate what you have now?
Will you know what I want?
Will you care like that for me?

I'm sorry..
But i really need to make this clear...
Today is already the last day of 2011...
I want to make this right..
To know what you are thinking..
And what to do with next year..
I don't want to keep this hanging anymore...

I'm sorry that I can't give you more time..
This time are taking too much time...
I keep thinking about it...
At least if you want to let go..
I know how to do...
or at least if you want to get back together..
I know what to do...

Please...
And do appreciate the person that you want to stay with now...
NO matter who the person are...
I will be happy for you...
And thanks for being there for me throughout these years...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker