you don't want to look back?

Fine. Then don't.
Don't ask me to go out here and there.
Because that makes me look back.
If you don't want, then don't lead someone there.

You say i childish?
Maybe. because i only keep think how to make it right..
How to make you not sad anymore...
I know i stupid..
I thought this way you will be more mature...
Know where is the problem...

But until now you still don't know what is it and where is it...

Care and love is 2 different thing...
If you really still love me, wouldn't it be a good thing that i want us to be together again?
But you say it's not fair to you..
Not fair to you in what sense?
Coz You need to suffer the 1 month time?
You think i didn't?
You think you alone not happy?
Like i said, you have your friends, your game, and career...
What i have?? i didn't even tell anyone about it...
Because I still giving you chance...
I still want to see what is there to do...
But you already accepted is a final...

If you really want to have a happy ending, why you still want to do this??
you don't understand, i also don't understand..
Sorry for yelling at you..
But i really can't stand anymore...
i already put down..
Talk to you..
Ask you about it...
And this is what you return me...
I'm sorry...
But I really sad...

I really feel i very stupid..
very childish...
for asking you again...
making myself sad and miserable...
Even in dream, also keep thinking of this...
Really very tired...
Cry cry cry...
For What???
I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter