Yesterday night i message you until today night 9 plus only you reply me..

you really don't care anymore ma?
I called you..
you didn't answer..
Later, you reply in message ask why..
Is it friends then don't have to return call already?

I'm sorry..
Maybe i'm expecting too much..
Still thinking that you will try to do things for me..
To make me happy...
Maybe...
But...
Probably...
All this will not happen anymore...
:(

I feel you are stranger to me when you are away..
When we are together..
At least once in awhile..
Maybe you forgot..
You will call me dear...

Dear...
I'm sorry...
I really know my mistake...
Can we try again?

:(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter