Naive..

Why i always so naive that you will still come back to me?

Why i keep waiting for a chance to talk to you?
Why i think that you will remember that i want to talk to you?

Even when i ask you so..
You say that you not free now..
After hours...
Yet no news from you..

When you feel that you need me then you come to me..
When you feel lonely..
You will want to talk to me..
When you have your friends around?
You don't need me?
I think i post about this before..
Yet i still feel the same today..
I felt being abandon..
maybe this is what you felt previously..
But i didn't keep you waiting...

Can you help me out?
I really don't like myself being like this..
Because of one..tree..
I can leave the whole jungle...
I just need one people that really really care for me..
Know what i want..
Guide me through this life that i don't know how to deal with...

She keep say that i know i don't like you..
I know it's a habit to have you...
But i don't...
i don't know why..
I just want you here...
To see you safe and happy...
Is all I need now...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter